About the Journal
The aim of the journal is to offer an international outlet for encouraging the development and flow of scholarly research and industry insights concerning finance and investment, financial institutions, money and capital markets, and the interlinks between financial markets and the economy of the country at regional, and world level.
JFMG is officially published and supported by the Bangladesh Institute of Capital Market – Bangladesh’s only state-run specialized institute for offering academic degree programs, training and research in areas related to financial markets.
JFMG publishes academic and industry-based research covering but not limited to the following topics:
- Financial markets and institutions (including formal and informal institutions)
- Privatizations, public financing, and non-profit issues in finance
- Asset pricing
- Alternative finance and digital asset (e.g., crowdfunding, cryptocurrency, blockchain)
- Interdisciplinary financial studies
- Corporate finance
- Corporate governance, accountability and sustainability
- Accounting, auditing, and taxation
- Methodologies and conceptualization issues related to finance and economics